Planning Post
Hey yo, this is a planning post! If you want to come up with some sort of PSL with me, hit me up here or privately elsewhere and we'll some up with something swag! I don't do smut threads but otherwise I'm game for most things.
I'll be keeping notes on PSLs I have planned here too.
Navigation Page
I'll be keeping notes on PSLs I have planned here too.

Current Plans
KH AU for Kor
BBS/Pre-KH1
KH1
KH:CoM
KHDays
KH2
KH3D
KH3
MMZ "Family" AU
Kor and Sora are twins with high combat prowess. Genetically modified humans of some fashion, like Ciel? Or maybe even reploids themselves? Not sure. They work for Ciel as part of her team. Not Resistance anymore due to a more "peaceful world". Peacekeeping force ala the Guardians in ZX maybe? Or maybe they're an exploration group of some kind. Either way they discover Zero's body stashed away like in Zero 1 and it goes from there.
During the events of X5, the falling Eurasia colony was successfully destroyed by the Maverick Hunters in full, limiting its damage to the planet to a minimum. As a result, humanity was able to continually flourish even through the events of the later games instead of being driven underground. The events of the Elf War still happened, resulting in X and the Dark Elf eventually being sealed away together and Zero also eventually sealing himself away, this time due to feeling he is no longer needed to protect humanity. Ciel still creates Copy X, but this time he goes through the proper morality testing and doesn't decide to spill his cookies all over the floor.
PSL for Caius
no subject
first holy fuck im so sorry kor is finding himself anywhere near aurella and its shitty everything. kor will find he can no longer jump, can only move on three planes of existence during battle and all cooking is done through a poorly put together minigame. camping tho!
MORE SERIOUSLY Post-Emp is a must for touching get-togethers again because those are my jam. It can by Caius' chance to go HEY KOR all that shit I told you about the lame mornings and my world- It's here! And it's real!! Sadly Spots are real too-- Which I assume we're using the ToHR/ToIR version of Spots as well as what the teaser images from Innocence made them look like? Because they're hella more intimidating than Blocky McBlock Shapes in Black.
So for journeying! This can go a few ways. Kor can either show up in Senshibia ahead of Caius and Rubia as they head over there by sea. OR he can show up on the boat they're travelling on which is covered in the drama CD which also include Arria and Tilkis (in the drama CD Forest is thrown on a bus tho rip beast not-dad). In the drama CD Arria senses a Spot on board the ship and it ends with Caius attacking. The Spot could turn out to be Kor as Caius moves in to attack, with Arria sensing Kor as a Spot due to his trip through the Triverse Gate and him being from another world. Caius being Tales Protag Smart is already throwing an arte out before confirming if the thing he's getting the jump on is the Spot they're looking for.
FROM THERE the world is literally our oyster in terms of what things are like. There is NOTHING on the nation of Senshibia except for:
- It's an accepting nation where Leimorneans would be welcome
- It was snowing out of season until recently, thanks Spots/the King
- Tilkis is the prince of the nation
but he never actually talks much about his home at all the wankerI was thinking they could dock in a coastal town which is meant to be all beachy, tropical paradise like but there are piles of snow melting off of palm trees and people are still in scarves and gloves while the weather returns to normal. We could have ongoing weather issues throughout the nation, not just limited to snow, due to the Spots and Other Things which I'm now coming up with but will keep Secret for Fun. So they'll travel around, fix weather, fight Spots and ultimately it will lead to Kor heading home. Or better yet, it'll lead to a Triverse Gate Kor can go back through... And Caius can go visit/vanish into it someday.
I'd want to hit Tales staples Tempest misses out on with Kor around, so they'd probably end up running into a hot spring somewhere. Getting new outfits to chill in. Linking artes or mystic artes. All that stuff. And. Other things I'd go into. But this is already a novel I am so sorry-- I should probably hear what you think before I gush more about things.
no subject
This sounds good, actually! I think going with him appearing on their boat sounds like a good way to start things off, and then we can roll from there. Of course, I don't plan on forcing you to do all the work here since I very much intend on weaving a plot here that ties together both Hearts and Tempest.
Now, I dunno about you, but I do plan on taking the angle of Kor not remembering Caius initially. At least until something happens that causes those memories to come flooding back. I'm thinking either he saves Caius from a Spot attack with a Spiria Link at some point, or Kor saves somebody else and Caius forcefully tags along on the Spiria Link.
The major thing to consider here, I think, is what would prompt Caius to ditch his friends and help Kor out here on trying to get home?
no subject
BUT OKAY YAY Boat it is then. And Kor being accidentally attacked by Caius. Very important.
That's hella rude of you but rock on, I respect it. Caius will be upset but he's fine he's been through worse. It'd be cool if he tagged along for a Spiria link instead of being the one needing it this time. It could be saaay... Someone they find with deep seated trauma regarding the Church/Leimorneans. They could have known a beastdude who went to Janna and was killed by the Inquisition, but since the Pope and King were defeated and everything just sort of blew over with no word reaching Senshibia yet they're bitter, angry and want some sort of justice or revenge for their friend. Could be their inner thoughts regarding the church and beasts trigger Kor's memories of lame mornings and Caius.
Ditching his friends is easy-- I mean. It's not. Tales Protag likes his friends. But if say things in Senshibia took a political/diplomatic turn, Caius would bounce. He doesn't do meetings and discussions and working things out that way well. Could be that Tilkis and Arria need to talk things through with other cities in Senshibia while Rubia carries on her priestess training. Caius could then run off with Kor to do Cool Action Things which is more his jam... Possibly with some BS'd communication system because Caius would feel way better knowing his friends are a call away in case he's needed. Telepathy Precepts for talking right into your miiind.
no subject
But y'okay! This all sounds good enough to me to start off with! I'll get a fancy post up for us at some point to do this thang in!
PSL for Merisia
Actually an incarnation of Kor? Maybe just Merisia perceiving the Warrior of Light as Kor due to her experiences with him in Emp? idk up to Zee.
Set during Stormblood probably? But Ala Mhigo or Doma??
god i have to redo those icons and write down his backstory instead of sitting it in my head. just fucking end me.
Asbel and Hubert PSL
but actually is just there because he misses homebecause I needed an excuse to use this icon again
Fendelian vodkamedicine? Or should we just start off straight with the boys already on their quest and soon stumbling upon The First Plot Point or whatever?no subject
so we don't have to worry about NPCs with significant dialogue for a whilewould be to just handwave their meeting with Kerri and have them start off on their journey together, yeah.no subject
no subject
I can always put it up too instead if you'd like. Whichever works for you.
no subject